Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Top Nude Lipsticks

Hey Hopefuls,

As a pale girl myself I find that a mauve nude looks best on my skin, it doesn't wash me out and provides the perfect "my lips but better".  I have naturally pigmented lips so the nudes I like tend to be a little darker than most would expect.   

Shown below are my top 7 (I know random) nude lipsticks.  I have a mixture of high end and drugstore but most tend to be drugstore options.  



From Left, Top to Bottom: Rimmel - Nude Delight, Rimmel - Airy Fairy, Maybelline - Born With It.

Nude Delight is a moisturizing peachy nude, Airy Fairy is creamy mauve-y nude and Born With It is almost a true pale pink.

From Right, Top to Bottom: Make Up For Ever - N9, Too Faced - In the Buff, Loreal - Fairest Nude, NYX Black Label - Heiress.

N9 is a dark red-ish nude, I find that this lipstick is a shade or two darker than my natural lip color but it helps get me out of my nude comfort zone.  In the Buff is a creamy sheer mauve-y nude, Fairest Nude is a cult favorite I would say it resembles a brick nude and Heiress is a grape candy scented pinky mauve-y nude that is almost exactly my lip color.  

I would say my two favorites would be Rimmel's Airy Fairy and NYX Heiress.  I don't see the NYX black label lipsticks talked about nearly enough on blogs or on YouTube.  They are an amazing line, but I'll talk about those another day.  

Love,
Hopeful Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment