Sunday, September 28, 2014

IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Swatches and Review

Hey Hopeful's,

It's been a while since I posted but I've been trying to get out of my comfort zone and start up my YouTube channel.  

I have been obsessed with IT Cosmetics for a while now but don't have too many of their products.  When I saw that the IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner was on sale during the Ulta 21 days of beauty I couldn't resist picking a few up.  I got the shades Lucky Jade and Black-Brown.  Lucky Jade is a beautiful mossy green and Black-Brown is a great neutral that's not as harsh as a regular black eyeliner.  

These eyeliners are smooth and creamy and boy do they not budge once they are set.  I am so beyond impressed.  Not only are they a great eyeliner but they are paraben and cruelty free.  Plus they are infused with hydrolyzed silk, collagen, peptides and anti-oxidants. Those are all things you never hear of in an eyeliner so those are just a happy bonus.  

Take a look at the video for swatches and video of my crazy cat :)

xoxo -Hopeful Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment